Sublimation transfer paper permits you to transfer pictures onto different surfaces. the pictures permitting the
metal (or different surface) to shine through what accustomed be the unprinted, or "white," space of the traced
image. The result offers you associate ethereal vintage look to your finished piece.
1.Cut and prepare toner primarily based traced pictures to suit metal surface.
2 Prepare the surface of the metal by gently sanding it with four hundred or 600 grit sandpaper.
3. to use the image, brush a good layer (not too thin) to the surface with a flat brush.
4. Press the image face down onto the answer.
5. Place the piece in an exceedingly pre-heated kitchen appliance and bake at 325° F (160C) for half-hour.
6. take away the piece from the kitchen appliance and let cool. it's necessary to chill before removing the paper.
7. Soak in water for a minimum of ten minutes.
8. to shield and seal the image, brush one coat matte or gloss sealer over the image and warmth set as
directed for an additional sturdy end.
click here for more information.